Monday, December 8, 2008

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL ADHA

Happy Eidul Adha, people!!

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah..

It's been a while since my last post. I owe you my big apology because I've been 'seriously' busy lately. Well, you know, life as a college student is totally different from a school student.

And, you know, I've been inviting some people to post their points or anything on this blog. I guess, we already had kamilah to share her words of wisdom on women rights. Impressive, I say. What about you?? Please..do accept my invitation asap so that YOU too can be one of the contributors here.

To those who already accept it, keep this blog rocking on, okay?! And also, I REALLY [desperately] need a new name. PLEASE.....

cheers..

wassalam..

p/s: maybe you can also share your stories of sacrification..well, it's eidul adh, so why NOT??

No comments: