Monday, August 1, 2011

Salam Ramadhan and All The Best!

Assalamualaikum and a big big hello to every Farisians brothers and sisters.

It's the start of Ramadhan and I wish happy fasting month to all the muslims and muslimah out there! Have a great fasting month and make this month as a "training" for us to change ourselves for the better. To all those who are currently celebrating Ramadhan in the overseas, be strong and don't ever forget our duty to Allah. Some of my friends in the UK right now have to fast for 19 hours! Imagine that long! I would be like oh-im-dying mode.

Anyway, I heard some of my friends got their admission to the universities to pursue for either diploma or degree, anyway, still I wanna congratulate and applaud them for their hard work to be able to continue their studies. To tell you (for those haven't pursue their tertiary studies), I myself are struggling for my studies. I almost failed my maths paper! Luckily God still give me a chance to learn my lesson and to put more effort for the next year. Alhamdulillah, I successfully finished my first year and going for my second year right in September. 4 more years to go after a so-many-stories-to-tell first year. So, younger brothers out there, be careful when you enter the new so called freedom life. You might end up failing like some of my friends. Some of my friends were stripped off from JPA and Petronas scholarship! From a student who potentially flying to Japan, end up going to ALAM. Not saying that ALAM is a bad place, but given the scholarship to go to Japan and wasted it where millions beg for that chance. What can I say? Hope that my friend will strive for the best and learn the lesson when going to ALAM. I hope those who are reading this can reach me back in Facebook, really miss talking to them, asking them how they are doing and everything.

Some of us also will be leaving Malaysia as well soon. Nik Amirul Hakim or Pok Keh will be leaving to US soon, Nurul Kamilah or Kam is leaving to Canada and some more, InsyaAllah if they do well, will be going to India. Anyway, to Pok Keh and Kam, all the best! Enjoy your life over there but don't ever forget your duty and priority there. Take as much as you can and leave the rotten tomatoes over there. The reason you are sent over there is not only to study, but to learn about the value of life, about professionalism and all sorts of things you can learn to improve yourself over there. Do keep in touch, us friends over here would love to hear stories from you guys. I promised, if I'm in KL when you guys will depart, I'll be there to pave goodbye at the airport.

And for those who are sitting for their PMR Trial, good luck and all the best! Break a leg! Make our school proud!

Salam Ramadhan Al-Mubarak!

Kind Regards,

Izzat

1 comment:

Nana said...

Salam Ramadan to you too, Jat. May this Ramadan be better than the last for all of us. Thanks for the wishes.